Well, it looks like summer's almost over. It's been an eventful and productive one, but I can't say I'm ready to wish the sun farewell. In any case, the UofM world is in full back-to-school mode and so am I. In fact, I'm so ready to go back to school that I could give everyone a hug walking around campus... that's not completely true, but it is nice to see some more faces on campus and get the faculty members out of my hair.
Work on the house has come to a complete standstill now that the wedding is getting so close. We still have some exterior painting, and a TON of unpacking to finish. Our office is a disaster. It has become the "I have no idea what to do with this s***" room. Our excuse in the office is that we don't have any furniture (ie. desks, bookcase, filing cabinets). Truth, but we also have too much stuff. I think we need to have a garage sale. Maybe we can sell our garage while we're at it. It's a piece of poo garage anyway now that it's all scratched up from the tree that fell on it. Yes, a tree fell on our garage, but didn't do any damaged.. at least none that the adjuster could see. He blamed it all on the garage being old. He's right, but I still wanted money for our stinky poo garage. A new garage will come with time and money.
Thats all for now, just using up the last 30 minutes of my work day.
No comments:
Post a Comment