Friday, January 9, 2009

Witty Pet Names

I've been making myself laugh out loud the past two hours, and it probably isn't very funny to anyone else. but I'm going to share my thoughts, regardless.

Still thinking of dog names, and I came across an idea. What if, rather than naming a dog a proper noun, or verb or whatever... you named it a sound? You get to know your dog and name it after the most common sound effect it makes.

So if it's a pig (eats a lot), you call your dog Oink.

Or if it likes to play in the water you call it splash. That works if it's afraid of water too because it's ironic and irony is funny. If your dog doens't listen to you and won't come to it's name you call it Ahem. Vise versa, you could call it Goway, and then it would come to you and people would think you trained it poorly.

Ha, I'm cracking myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment