Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some articles to review next year

I want me neighbors to envy my garden. But I also want to be earth friendly. I'm still looking for a good article on MN rain gardens. If you see one, let me know.

15 Native Plants for the Midwestern Garden

Choose the best spring border plan -- perennials, flowers and edibles, or tropical -- and plant now for summer - Photos - Sunset.com


My veggie garden was very, and I mean very, overgrown this year. I foudn two sites that will hopefully help me tame the wild beast - cucumber

Vertical veggies - Sunset.com

How to plant vegetables - Sunset.com


Everyone that I've talked to about potatoes says I shouldn't try. Apparently potatoes are like weeds.... well there is only one way to find out, and prove them wrong. I'm going to attempt the potato condo.
Potato Condo

No comments:

Post a Comment