Friday, June 19, 2009

Paint

So, Ben and I painted in the fall of 2008 and I haven' fallen in love with the color of our master bedroom. It's a little darker, and grayer than I was hoping. It doesn't help that the room itself isn't that bright. If I can talk Ben into repainting (highly doubtful) I'd like to to something a little brighter, closer to the color my room was in high school.

Colors we've chosen from the Benjamin Moore Lines using Aura Paint:
Living Room: Rockport Gray
Office: Vintage wine
Bathroom: Soft Fern
Kitchen: Chestertown Buff
Trim: White Dove
Master Bedroom: Pewter

Colors to consider for Master Bedroom Re-d0:

Benjamin Moore - Beach Glass

Benjamin Moore - Smoke




I suppose I should wait on the guest bedroom, someday baby bedroom, until there is a reason to decorate the room, but I need things to do. So I have a few ideas that could be gender neutral.

Benjamin Moore - Old Salem


Benjamin Moore - Chameleon




Benjamin Moore - Golden Delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment