I think, even if I had time to workout, make a great meal, or do anything for myself, I'd rather take a nap.
Ben and I decided it is time for some lifestyle changes.
No more gluten
After weeks of testing and going gluten free, I learned that I do not have a gluten allergy or Celiac's disease. I do, however, have an intolerance. Hopefully this will help with the stomach aches and fatigue. I bought a gluten free baking book today. Of course, the second you limit yourself is the second you crave what you can't have. It'll get better. I have to keep say that to myself.
Get off BC prescription and find another method
Ben said I've been getting worse and worse, only difference between this month compared to three months ago is that I know it. Mood swings like you can't believe. One minute I'm sobbing, next minute in a psychotic stupor. I thought married life was supposed to mean more "X" rating and less "G" rating love life...We're like a Disney movie without the cute characters. I play the princess as well as the evil stepmother. I cry for help and but lock myself in the room and throw away the key. It is time to regulate.
Puppy Boot Camp
Ole is on day 4 of 16 at The K9 Coach Boot Camp. Hopefully this speeds the training process along. I feel like his training has been neglected lately. Poor little guy. He can sit, lay down, wait at the door, stay behind an invisible line I draw and...HOWL all night when he has to sleep in his crate. We're working on the last one. I'm tired.
Aw poor Ole, he's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteAlso get off the BC (pill I assume?) now. It's likely an overshare, but my body also couldn't take it, I was an emotional nightmare (I'm pretty emotional as it is without my hormones being effed with). I've been off for about four years now and have no regrets (we are old fashioned and use the rain coats they don't bother us one bit). Plus the pill has shown to have more negative effects in your 40s (think ovarian cysts) they put all the potential side effects on the packaging, but the ease of taking the pill seems to outweigh those issues when you're young and more concerned with not having a baby.
Let me know how the gluten cooking goes!